VOIP Phone Systems for all Your On-Premise Needs
Design Communications offer a wide range of VOIP phone systems that are perfectly designedto save you time and money.
What is an on-premise telephone system?
An on-premise telephone system includes all of the hardware that you need to run your system. This is physically located in a safe place in your office such as a purpose-built phone closet.
A physical system in your office provides peace of mind and complete control of its location, maintenance, servicing and general upkeep of the system. You can also tailor your telephone system to suit all of your individual business needs.
What is a SIP Trunk?
A Voice Over Internet (VoIP) phone linewhich connects usersvia a service provider's data networks. Instead of a physical wire, a SIP Trunk is your 'virtual' wire through your phone system back to your provider's network.
Why would I use a SIP Trunk?
- SIP Trunks will replace ISDN technology in 2025, so you're future-proofing yourself.
- Callsare up to 50% cheaper when compared to ISDN calls.
- This is a scaleable solution–instead of having to buy aset number of fixed ISDN lines you can simply add more connections without any physical re-installation.
- It's a great solution for multi-site organisations – people can be connected company-wide without being physically connected.
- Simpler business continuity planning – in the event of a disaster SIP Trunkscan be re-rerouted anywhere with internet connection, to keep you talking!
- You can port existing numbers and even use numbers that don't necessarily correlate to your physical location.
Digital and IP Handsets
Design Communications offer a wide range of IP and Digital handsets.
All handsets have been ergonomically designed, are easy to use and give users the appropriate features and access levels for their individual needs.
Whether it's a simple telephone, a wireless softphone or full-featured handset with programmable functions, Design Communications can help specify, supply, install and maintain the right handsets for your organisation.
What is Samsung OfficeServ?
OfficeServ Connect provides a solution to mobilityinand outside the office without the need for additional hardware.
It allows an existing mobile phone to be assigned a DDI number and to be used to make and take calls via the office phone system.
Customers have one number to dial, the user has a single phone for inside and outside the office, and the employer enjoys improved call management and lower phone bills.
Why use OfficeServ?
- The systemcan call up to five devices which will ring simultaneously, for example home, office, warehouse.
- Use any device as though you were at your desk, but retain thebenefits of central call control such as voicemail, call recording etc.
YeaStar S-Series VoIP PBX
What is YeaStar S-Series VoIP PBX?
Designed with Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises in mind, and supporting up to 500 users, the YeaStar S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements while delivering power, performance, quality and peace of mind.
The new S-Series' unique modular design future proofs your investment choice. The S-Series offers:
- Call Routing
- Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
- Dial By Name
- Do Not Disturb
- Skype Integration
- Video Calls
- Voicemail to email
Why use YeaStar S-Series VoIP PBX?
- Fast Installation
- Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
- Built-in call recording capability
- Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it’sincredibly easy to use
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption (1.8-59.1 watt)
Design Communications is your one-stop shop for Voice, Data, Mobile and WiFi solutions. Contact us today to see how we can find your ideal communication solution.